45° Universal Hose Bend - Silicone
DAYCO Elbow Silicone Hose is commonly used in the following applications: Air intake connections, supercharger connections, cold side turbo and intercooler connections, radiator or heater core connections or virtually any application where high temperatures or extreme working conditions exist. Used in aerospace applications, performance motors and vehicles, marine wet –exhaust, commercial truck and bus induction and cooling systems, agricultural and off-highway vehicles, all turbo diesel applications, food and beverage connections and general manufacturing industries worldwide.
Note: Silicone hose products are not suitable for use with pressurized oil or fuel.
- 5 Ply Silicone - Polyester Reinforcement – 70 Durometer
- Recommended working temperatures: -53.9°C to +176.6°C.
- Resistant to electrochemical degradation.
- Meets and exceeds all performance and physical criteria of SAE J20 R1, SAE J20 R1 H.T. Class A, TMC RP303B Grade I and Grade II, Mil Spec A-A-52426 and other heavy-duty OEM specifications.
- Excellent ozone and UV resistance.
Click on a column heading to sort the items in the list