Timing Chain Kits
Dayco’s long tradition of toothed belt power transmission systems and its in-depth knowledge of functional requirements, as well as its know-how in terms of quality, testing and reliability, are also now successfully applied to chain kits.
In designing the new Dayco Timing Chain kits, a system logic was followed, to ensure that all of the elements required for replacement, that is; the chain, hydraulic tensioner, sprockets and guides are included with every kit. Additionally, Dayco has guaranteed that all elements of each Timing Chain Kit comply with the technical requirements of each single component. This provides maximum functionality, silence in operation and promotes longer transmission life.
The main advantages of the new Dayco Timing Chain Kit range include:
• Synergic design of each entire kit (chain, guides, tensioner, gears and seals)
• High robustness and proven reliability on test benches and in vehicle fleet testing
• High strength steel, precision machined tensioners to ensure reduced internal clearances for optimum control and management of the timing chain tension
• High strength plastic guides manufactured with glass fibres for additional strength.
• High strength moulding steel or sintered steel manufactured gears with specific heat treatments applied for the hardening of the toothed area surfaces.
Dayco Timing Chain Kits are warranted for 3
years/100,000 km whichever occurs first.
Click on a column heading to sort the items in the list