Charge Air Cooler Hose - Heavy Duty
Dayco Charge Air Cooler (CAC) Hoses are manufactured to meet or exceed OEM specifications.
Commonly used in Turbo, Supercharger or Intercooler connections or virtually any air to air application where high temperatures or extreme working conditions exist. This product works well for offset piping connections or where extreme vibration or lateral movement exists offering a superior connection between engine mounted charge air system components in Truck and Bus induction systems, performance vehicles, agricultural machinery, off-highway vehicles and aerospace applications.
Features and Benefits of Dayco CAC Hose:
NOTE: NOT suitable for use with pressurized oil or fuel.
- 4 Ply woven Aramid Silicone Hose (Oxide Red)
- Aramid temperature range -50° to +230°C
- 4 Ply Silicone Polyester reinforced configuration (Blue)
- Silicone temperature range -50° to +177°C
- Black CAC Hose has a Fluorocarbon liner for increased petrochemical combustion residue resistance.
- Stainless Steel retention rings
- Excellent Ozone and UV resistance.
- Convoluted design retains flexibility in hostile engine environments.
- Meets and exceeds all performance and physical criteria of SAE J20 R1, SAE J20 R1 H.T. Class A, TMC RP303B Grade I and Grade II, Mil Spec A-A-52426 and various other heavy-duty OEM specifications.
- Oxide Red for Hot side and Blue for cold side applications
Click on a column heading to sort the items in the list