Turbo Hose - Aramid Reinforced Nomex®
Dayco Aramid-Reinforced Turbo Hose is Commonly used in the following applications:
Air intake connections, supercharger connections, hot side turbo and intercooler connections, radiator or heater core connections or virtually any application where high temperatures or extreme working conditions exist, also used in aerospace applications, performance motors and vehicles, marine wet –exhaust, commercial truck and bus induction and cooling systems, agricultural and off-highway vehicles, all turbo diesel applications, food and beverage connections and general manufacturing industries worldwide.
Features and Benefits of Dayco Aramid Turbo Hose:
- 4 Ply Silicone – Woven Aramid Reinforcement – 70 Durometer
- Recommended working temperatures: -53° to 260°C.
- Resistant to electrochemical degradation.
- Excellent ozone and UV resistance.
- Meets and exceeds all performance and physical criteria of SAE J20 R1, SAE J20 R1 H.T. Class A, TMC RP303B Grade I and Grade II, Mil Spec A-A-52426 and various other heavy-duty OEM specifications.
Click on a column heading to sort the items in the list